Classes and Workshop at Internal Wisdom


“TAP” the Power of Your Subconscious Mind to Feel Good Again!

Date: Saturday, September 22nd, 10 AM

Join EFT Specialist, Jennifer Jackson, in this powerful “tapping” seminar.

It is well documented that our thoughts, feelings, and beliefs about ourselves and the world dramatically affect our bodies, health and well-being. Positive thought/feeling/belief patterns keep our bodies running well, but negative patterns eventually show up as all the things we don’t want – pain, sluggish or anxious feelings, physical conditions, or ailments of any kind.

In short, anything we are experiencing in our body has a corresponding thought/feeling/belief pattern in our mind!

Did you know that we each have an average of at least 65,000 thoughts a day? And that only 5% of those are considered “conscious thoughts” – meaning the other 95% are “subconscious?”

In short, you need to find a way to effectively communicate with the subconscious mind that is running the show for deep healing and change to occur!

In this workshop, we will learn how to use techniques to communicate with and reprogram the subconscious mind so you can find relief and feel good again!

Date: Saturday, September 22nd 10:00 AM

Investment: $30

Space is limited! Please RSVP with Ben at 916-817-4407